After living in Portland for more than 15 years, we finally went to the famous Voodoo Doughnuts on New Year’s Eve (albeit at 11 in the morning).
- Captain my Captain –vanilla frosting and Captain Crunch cereal
- The Loop – vanilla frosting and, you guessed it, Fruit Loops
- Mango Tango – mango jelly on the inside, vanilla frosting and tang on top
- Dirty doughnut – vanilla frosting and Oreo’s
- Old Dirty Bastard – chocolate frosting, Oreo’s and peanut butter
- No Name – chocolate frosting, rice krispies, and peanut butter
- And their very famous: Bacon Maple Bar – yup, a maple bar with bacon on top!
When in Portland, this is a definite place to visit ~ however, be sure you plan to be there a while – we spent about an hour waiting in line – much longer than any ride in Disneyland!
Happy New Year!!!!!