As you can see, we have a new header with some pictures of places we’ve been (in case you’re curious, from left to right: Bow Lake in Banff National Park, Charcoal Kilns in Death Valley National Park, the California Coastline). Some other changes/additions/moves:
- You can add your name to the Follow this Blog link
- You can now Share this Site with the Bookmark link
- The Subscribe To link is easier to find (on the right)
- The Blog Index (very helpful in finding information about specific places or topics) is the last bit of information on the right margin
- The Blog Archive is now below the last post.
We look forward to hearing what you think of these changes! Just click on the word "Comments" below any post or email us.
Thanks for reading our travel blog these past few months, and we look forward to more camping and travels in 2009. Peace to all.
Suzanne & Brad